The Best Duck Burgers
The best duck burgers are served with good friends and all your favorite toppings!
1 lb. ground duck (@ 4 breasts)
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
4 oz. Shredded pepperjack cheese
4 Artisan buns buttered and sprinkled with garlic powder
Bacon slices, cooked to preferred doneness
Cheese slices of choice
- In a large bowl, gently mix together meat, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper and shredded cheese.
- Divide the mixture into 4 sections and form 4 even patties
- Place burger patties on smoker preheated to 425°F/220°C and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip patties and cook 2-3 minutes longer. At this time, lightly toast the buns on the smoker and add cheese slices to your burgers. Duck is lean, so do not overcook and instead stick with rare or medium-rare finish on your patties.
- Remove burgers from smoker and build burgers adding bacon and other favorite toppings like lettuce, onion slices, tomato slices, ketchup and mustard.
Leave A Comment