Duck Poppers à la Delta-the perfect crowd favorite. Savory duck, crispy bacon, and cream cheese-we bet you can’t eat just one. This duck poppers recipe is perfect for tailgating or any group gathering with great friends. Fast, easy, and inexpensive-duck poppers deliver!
10 duck breasts
Essie’s South American sauce marinade
Thick cut bacon
- Cut each duck breast into 3 or 4 smaller pieces. Marinade for 24-48 hrs.
- Cut bacon slices in half. Place duck on a piece of bacon. Add banana pepper and cream cheese.
- Roll the bacon around and pin.
- Set pellet grill to 325-350 degrees
- Cook poppers until bacon is done (20-30 min)Enjoy.
Look amazing Ben! The only thing I would add is to soak your toothpicks in water for about 15 minutes before you use them. They are less apt to burn on a conventional grill…
I have also used chive and onion cream cheese. Thanks for advice on thick cut bacon.
I warm up jalapeño jelly or mint jelly (depending on the target audience’s preferences) until runny and then coat the poppers with it. Delicious.