Delta Waterfowl Foundation
2023 Million Duck Spring Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The 2023 Million Duck Spring Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes” or “MDC Spring Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on March 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on May 5, 2023 (“Entry Period”).
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Minnesota, Montana and Washington), age 21 years or older at time of entry. Subject to all applicable federal and state and local laws and regulations. Void in Minnesota, Montana, Washington and where prohibited by law. Employees, their immediate families (parents, children, spouse, siblings and/or individuals living in the same household whether related or not) of Delta Waterfowl (“the Sponsor”), prize donors/providers and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies involved in this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter.
- How To Enter: There are four (4) methods of entry. Method #1: To enter online and make a donation, visit www.deltawaterfowl.org/2023sweepstakes or if another URL is listed in the presentation to which you are responding, visit that given URL. Follow all online entry instructions to enter the Sweepstakes, including indicating how many entry tickets you wish to submit. Online entries must be received during the Entry Period. Method #2: To enter via U.S. Mail from a personalized offer you received: Complete and return the Official Entry Form per instructions provided, with or without a donation. Method #3: To enter via telephone and make a donation, call the toll-free number mentioned in the offer you received and follow all instructions given to you by the Delta Waterfowl phone representative. Telephone entries must be received within Delta Waterfowl’s business hours during the Entry Period. Method #4: To enter by mail (as an alternate to Method #1, #2 or #3) with or without making a donation, hand print your name, complete address, telephone number and email address on a plain piece of paper, then insert the paper in a plain envelope and mail it to: Delta Waterfowl Foundation, 2023 MDC Spring Sweepstakes Entry, 1412 Basin Ave., Bismarck, ND 58504. Each mail-in will grant you one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes random drawing. Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately, postmarked during the Entry Period and received by May 12, 2023.
REGARDLESS OF ENTRY METHOD THERE IS A LIMIT OF TWENTY-FOUR  SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL DURING THE ENTIRE ENTRY PERIOD. Any entries exceeding this limit will not be entered in the Sweepstakes random drawing. Any attempt to compromise the integrity of this Sweepstakes by circumventing the entry limit in any questionable and/or corrupt manner (as deemed by the judges), will result in that individual being automatically disqualified. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage due mail/entries. No mechanical reproductions of entries accepted. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: No purchase necessary. You have not yet won. Ends 5/5/23. Thirty-four (34) prize winners will be drawn. Maximum value of all prizes: $31,661.74. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received, estimated at 1:17,289. Limit: One prize per person. SPONSOR: Delta Waterfowl Foundation, 1412 Basin Ave., Bismarck, ND 58504.
Prizes and the Verifiable Retail Value (“VRV”) of each prize:
||2023 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Premium Polaris Pursuit Camo
||Browning Maxus II Hunter Walnut 12 GA 28″
||First Light Refuge System: Refuge Parka, Refuge Bib, Refuge Muff
||HOWA SUPERLITE 6.5 Creedmore: Lightest Centerfire rifle on the Market 4lbs 7oz.
||3 Dozen-Gunning Series Mallard Decoys, 6 pk
||1 Panel Blind System in First Lite Typha – $339.99
1 Panel Blind Flip Top in First Lite Typha -$154.99
1 12 pack of Canada Skinny Decoy – $119.99
1 Blind Stool in First Lite Typha – $119.99
1 Floating Gun Case in First Lite Typha – $49.99
||Performance Bundle in Gunmetal: Intermediate Kennel, crash-tested Tie-Down Straps, waterproof Performance Pad and Personalized Name Plate
||Hudson Jacket Marsh Pattern
||Browning Buck Mark Camper UFX CA, 22LR, 5.5in
||Xtreme Ghillie Layout Blind and Field Bully Dog Blind – Gore Optifade Marsh
||Winchester SXP Hybrid Hunter Max 5 Camo 20 GA, 28″
||Large Rockstone (Tan) kennel and matching waterhole with Delta Waterfowl logos
||1 Dozen-Gunning Series Foam Filled Bluebill Decoys, 6pk
||1 Dozen-Gunning Series Canvasback Decoys, 6pk
||Jett Brunet Woodduck Drake Decoy
||Jobes Mallard Decoy
||1 Case Federal Speed-Shok 12ga
||1 Case Federal Speed-Shok 12ga
||SportDOG® Brand SportTrainer® 575 – Black
||Delta Waterfowl Realtree Kids 12 Volt ATV
||1 Set Urban Loft Container
||Lucky Duck HD Spinning Wing Decoy
||ALPS Watershield Blind Bag – Realtree Max 5
||ALPS Horizon 360 Degree Swivel Stool, Max5,powder coated, steel frame
||Banded Hammer Floating Banded Blind Bag
||Tanglefree Neoprene Wader Vest, Realtree Max5
||Tanglefree Neoprene Wader Vest, Realtree Max5
||Delta Waterfowl History Book Signed Copy
||Xpac Growler – 64oz Stainless Steel
||Waterfowl ID Book
||Waterfowl ID Book
Grand prize details: Winner must sign a release of liabilities, any required agreement and Affidavit prior to receiving prize. Winner must take delivery of the prize from a dealership designated by Sponsor (selection of the local authorized dealer near the winner’s primary residence is at Sponsor’s sole discretion) within 60 days of notification that the prize is available for pick-up. If prize is not picked-up or winner fails to provide the required documentation within 60 days of notification, that prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon delivery of the prize to the dealership, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner with winner assuming full responsibility to procure the prize directly from the dealership. Winner must possess and provide proof of valid insurance and appropriate driver’s license issued in winner’s jurisdiction of residence at time of prize pick-up. The winner is solely responsible for any expenses and costs in connection with the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) all income, federal (including luxury), state and local taxes, including sales tax payable to dealership; (ii) insurance and registration fees; (iii) any travel/shipping costs associated with transportation of the winner and/or the vehicle between winner’s residence and dealership; (iv) dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, additions or equipment requested by winner, if any; and/or (v) any additional expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, inspection, additional equipment, gasoline, maintenance, storage and all other fees and expenses associated with the receipt and use of the prize. The winner is solely responsible for all costs associated with use of the prize. All additional options and upgrades will be the sole responsibility and expense of winner. If winner cannot accept/receive the vehicle prize for any reason, such winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited with no further obligation by the Sponsor to the winner.
Firearm prizes: Firearm winners must conform to all local, state and federal regulations as applicable and must make arrangements for delivery of prize with appropriate federally licensed firearms dealer as required by State and Federal law.
For all prizes: State and local laws, restrictions and regulations may limit or prohibit the sale, prize distribution, carry or use of certain prizes. No prize is intended for sale or for prize distribution in those states or in those areas where the prize is prohibited by law. Any winner eligible to win a prize but where the award of the prize would otherwise be in violation of federal, state, or local law will receive an alternate prize of equal value selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If for any reason whatsoever, a winner is not able to accept a prize due to reasons such as, but not limited to physical impairment, mental disability, legally unable to own a firearm, etc., s/he will forfeit the firearm prize and will not receive an alternate prize. The mention of the prizes or any other product or service in any advertisement or text does not mean the products or services have been tested, endorsed or approved by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded “as is” to winners residing in eligible states. Winners acknowledge the Released Parties (as defined herein) do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of any prize, except that prizes may be subject to the corresponding manufacturer’s stated warranty, if any.
Prize images depicted in advertising and promotional materials may vary from the actual prize as any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. The trademarks associated with prizes are the property of their respective owners, and no endorsement is suggested or implied.
- Winner Selection and Notification: A random drawing will be conducted on or about May 22, 2023 from all eligible entries received as mentioned in section 2 above. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via telephone, mail, email and/or courier within 5 business days after random drawing. In order to receive a prize, at Sponsor’s discretion, a potential winner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability which must be signed and returned (along with any other documentation the Sponsor reasonably requires for prize fulfillment, such as, but not limited to, providing proof of identity, various licenses or permits) within 14 days of date printed on notification or the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be determined. If a potential winner fails to respond within 14 days, or if notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be notified. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will be awarded approximately 30 days of winner verification, except in cases of delay of availability. Sponsor is not responsible for such delays. Winners bear risk of loss or damage for failure to travel or pick up their prizes as applicable. No prize is redeemable for cash, exchange or transfer, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, who reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of similar or greater value if any prize, or any portion thereof, is unavailable. Each winner is solely responsible for all taxes on prize (and must submit a W9 and/or supply Social Security Number to Sponsor as directed) and other expenses (as applicable) not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to: travel, registration, title, license fees, insurance, optional equipment and all other unspecified costs associated with claiming, registering and/or using the corresponding prize.
- General Conditions/Disputes: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use each winner’s name, photograph, video, comment, hometown, likeness, and prize won (all at Sponsor’s discretion) for future advertising, publicity in any and all media now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, release, or permission. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize or for any suspension of the Sweepstakes or inability to implement the Sweepstakes or award the prizes as contemplated herein due to any force majeure event beyond its control, including delays or interruptions caused by acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, pandemic, weather, utility outages, acts of terrorism or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or regulator. Sponsor reserves the right to take action to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; (ii) suspend the collection of entries if the Sweepstakes becomes unfairly impaired in any way and to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to such action. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of North Dakota, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release: Entrants on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, any entity involved in the fulfillment of the prizes or the administration of the Sweepstakes, and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize, including property damage, personal injury or death.
- Winners List: For a list of major winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by June 30, 2023 to: Delta Waterfowl Foundation, Attention: 2023 Million Duck Sweepstakes Winners Request, 1412 Basin Ave., Bismarck, ND 58504.
- Opt-Out: To opt-out of Sponsor’s future sweepstakes mailings, send your request to: Delta Waterfowl Foundation, Attn: Sweepstakes opt-out, 1412 Basin Ave., Bismarck, ND 58504.
- WARNING: Some of the products offered as prizes and premiums in this promotional offer can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Notice: Sweepstakes proceeds will be used to support Delta Waterfowl Foundation’s mission and/or initiatives to secure the future of waterfowl and waterfowl hunting.
NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS
Legal Warning: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN individual, whether or not an ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, destroy, tamper WITH or vandalize this WEBSITE OR interfere with the OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS and SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES and diligently pursue all remedies AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION against ANY SUCH individual TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.