Youth Hunting & Conservation Course
Delta Waterfowl Foundation, with the support of Wildlife Habitat Canada, is pleased to offer Youth Hunting & Conservation Courses, held each summer at the Delta Waterfowl Hunting Heritage & Conservation Center near Turkey Point, Ontario.
As part of our mission to support and recruit new, young hunters from all backgrounds, Delta Waterfowl’s Youth Hunting & Conservation Courses are being offered as 6 day specialty camps for girls and boys aged 12 – 16.
What to Expect:
- Certified instructors share knowledge and provide coaching to help students in passing their licensing exams.
- Activities and special guests offer fun learning experiences
- Memberships to Delta Waterfowl, Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters, and other supporting partners.
How to Apply:
- Applications are available starting March 1 of each year at www.deltawaterfowl.org/yhcc
- A letter of reference written by the intended students’ teacher, coach, or someone who is otherwise in a supervisory role is required. Letters written by parents or family friends are not acceptable. Why do I need a reference?
- Please send the application along with a letter of reference via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to the course mailing address listed below.
- All applicants must be between 12 and 16 years of age at the beginning of the course.
- Applicants will be accepted on a first-come first-serve basis once all criteria is met.
YHCC will be taught at Delta Waterfowl’s Hunting Heritage & Conservation Center, 546 Turkey Point Road, Turkey Point, Ontario N0E 1P0.
Questions? Contact Maya Basdeo at 289-442-6526 or email@example.com.
*Must be an Ontario resident.
Please contact Maya Basdeo at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.