R3 Program Manager
Location: Delta Waterfowl headquarters in Bismarck, ND
(remote employment will be considered based on prior R3 program experience)
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is adding an R3 Program Manager position to our team. The ideal candidate has extensive R3 program experience, a passion for waterfowl and conservation, and a strong hunting and work ethic.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage R3 program staff and daily operations of Delta Waterfowl’s First Hunt and University Hunting Program.
- Conduct outreach to establish new University Hunting Programs on a continental basis.
- Work with State, Provincial, Federal agencies, and other non-profit organizations to develop and enhance opportunities for chapter delivery of First Hunt events.
- Work with state, federal, and provincial agencies to enhance programming and make additional resources available.
- Create, maintain, and update program evaluation tools and surveys to gather data on R3 program participant outcomes and outputs.
- Keep and regularly update a First Hunt and University Hunting Program events database and data gathered from surveys set.
- Provide regular updates on R3 program and participant outcomes.
- Provide R3 program participants with continued education and mentorship opportunities as needed.
- Ensure adequate inventory of R3 program supplies.
- Represent Delta at professional meetings, commonly including public presentations.
- Write grant proposals and assist the Development team in securing funding as appropriate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skills, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Bachelor’s degree in wildlife management, social sciences, education, or a related field.
- Must work well with the general public and in a team environment.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to respond to change.
- Basic analytical skills and ability to manage data in Microsoft Office applications and other software.
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration:
- Cover letter
- Three professional references
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
For more information, contact Joel Brice at 701-222-8857, ext. 5225 or email@example.com.