Working For — and With — You
Delta works diligently to address threats to duck hunting, as well as to create new opportunities to serve waterfowl hunters. This work takes place in city council offices, state legislatures and provincial ministries, and all the way to the leadership of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. Department of the Interior and Canadian Wildlife Service.
Delta’s voice and perspective is amplified by our members and volunteers who, working with Delta’s policy staff, can be credible and authentic spokespeople for duck hunters in their communities. It is an incredibly powerful and effective model.
Delta Waterfowl serves as The Voice of the Duck Hunter. Here are a few recent examples of how we have made a difference for hunters.
- Hunting access restored and expanded in Kansas
- Boosting hunter recruitment in Canada
- Working Wetlands Program in U.S. Farm Bill
- Fighting for hunters regarding Atlantic Flyway mallard limits
- Expanding hunting opportunities on U.S. Fish and Wildlife refuges