This position is located at Delta Waterfowl’s Headquarters – Bismarck, ND
This position is responsible for fulfillment and maintenance of fundraising activities including warehouse duties, database maintenance and administrative support. Assists in the development and marketing operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitor current and surplus inventory to ensure all inventories are received, warehoused, and dispensed in an orderly manner.
- Event Product Shipping – In house package items, surplus items, event support items
- Expos, shows, donor fulfillment, prize fulfillment and miscellaneous
- Prepare, palletize and ship bulk quantities of event package items, support items and general miscellaneous items
- Safely operate warehouse equipment
- Assess and order shipping supplies as needed
- Package Tracking and Vendor Follow Up
- Tracks in house packages and vendor fulfillment to verify delivery.
- Follow up with shipping agencies, vendors and Regional Directors to ensure inventory fulfillment.
- Documentation of delivery for event files maintenance.
- Correspond purchase orders with invoices to ensure accurate and timely payment.
- Performs general clerical duties for Events and Membership Department.
- Establish and maintain records and files both written and electronically.
- Processes returned mail.
- Update member database including address changes, e-mails, and member merges on a weekly basis.
- Enters and updates event membership records in the database and ensures proper coding.
- Allocates new volunteer and chapter leads
- Participates in development conference calls to update activities
- Assists in answering and processing incoming calls in a professional manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least two years of related professional experience or a combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the above.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage data in Excel and other software.
- Problem solving skills and ability to respond to change.
- Proficient alphanumeric entry skill with low error rate.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.