Digital Media Creator – Full-time, based in Bismarck, ND (Headquarter Office)
This position serves within the Marketing team to create photography, video and audio content for Delta Waterfowl’s website, printing needs, and social media platforms.
- Create media for marketing and graphic pieces that align with Delta’s brand and objectives for social media platforms and website.
- Knowledge of professional photography, audio and video editing, and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Draft strategies to grow the subscriber base and web traffic with the Marketing Director.
- Collaborate with the Communications team for media needs.
- Research and evaluate content to be consistent with industry trends.
- Assist with filming, photography, streaming media creation, and campaign design.
- Assist with media library archives, including organization, file sharing, tagging images and metadata.
- Collaborate with artistic direction and freelancers for Delta projects as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Associate’s degree in graphic design or communications, marketing, or other closely related field and at least two years of professional experience required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop or Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Audition).
- Familiar with media sizes for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube and a basic understanding of Google Analytics/SEO.
- Experience in creative writing, proofreading, and editing photos and video.
- Knowledge of educational and promotional video production.
- US and Canada drone pilot’s license/certificate, or willing to attain.
- Must work well with the general public and in a team environment.
- Must have a valid passport or be willing to obtain one.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
For more information, please contact Marketing Director, Jessica Rockeman, at 701-590-0346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Digital link(s) to your portfolio
- Three professional references
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.