Digital Media Creator Intern
PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME BASIS
Location: Bismarck, ND
This paid internship opportunity is primarily responsible for creating graphic design and digital media content for Delta Waterfowl’s website, printing needs, and social media platforms on either a part-time or full-time basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create media for marketing and graphic pieces that align with Delta’s brand and objectives for printing, social media platforms, and websites.
- Draft strategies to grow the membership base and web traffic with the Marketing team.
- Collaborate with the Communications team for media needs.
- Research and evaluate content to be consistent with industry trends.
- Assist with media creation and campaign design within the Delta brand guidelines.
- Assist with media library archives, including organization, file sharing, and packaging.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be pursuing a degree in graphic design or communications, marketing, or other closely related field.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, InDesign, Express, Illustrator).
- Ability to apply knowledge of professional photography, layout, and graphic design, and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Familiar with media sizes for printing and digital, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube and a basic understanding of Google Analytics/SEO.
- Experience in creative design, proofreading, and editing photos and graphics.
- Knowledge of educational and promotional print production.
- Must work well with the general public and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- Three References
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.