Digital Media Coordinator
WORK LOCATION: Bismarck, ND
The Digital Media Coordinator will create, manage, and deliver engaging emails and analytics for Delta Waterfowl as part of the marketing team. The position also includes creative design tasks working with Adobe software to design media, perform website updates, and create other marketing materials.
- Create and manage email marketing projects with HigherLogic for sending out email blasts, newsletters and other campaigns for Delta’s marketing goals.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic.
- Assist and maintain website using WordPress CMS.
- Design projects via Photoshop, Express (Spark), Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, or After Effects
- Partner and collaborate with the marketing and communications team to develop a plan, strategy and goal-setting objectives that align with Delta’s strategic plan.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop content and design.
- Monitor and report on analytics of campaigns.
- Manage third-party relationships with troubleshooting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design or equivalent in experience and education.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HigherLogic, WordPress, and WooCommerce.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to respond to change.
- Use computer and basic office operating systems to verify and complete work.
- Read, interpret, and enact information and instructions provided in written and oral form.
- Occasional travel for events, meetings, and projects.
For more information, please contact Marketing Director, Jessica Rockeman at 701.222.8857 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY ONLY IN THIS MANNER: Please submit the following documents to jobs @deltawaterfowl.org:
Three professional references
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.