Digital Content Coordinator
This position is located at Delta Waterfowl’s Headquarters – Bismarck, ND
(This is not a remote opportunity at this time.)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Digital Content Coordinator serves within the Marketing team to ensure the functionality and effectiveness of Delta’s website and social media content across social platforms and email on an ongoing basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create media for marketing and graphic pieces that align with Delta’s brand and objectives for social media platforms and website.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director and Art Director to come up with new ideas for creating print and digital media.
- Maintain and post to Delta’s websites using WordPress CMS.
- Monitor and report on analytics of campaigns.
- Draft strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic with the Marketing Director.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to develop a plan, strategy and goal-setting objectives that align with Delta’s strategic plan.
- Research and evaluate content to be consistent with industry trends.
- Assist with filming, photography, event production creation, podcast production and streaming media creation as well as campaign design.
- Assist with email and graphic design projects.
- Other job duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or other closely related field and at least two years of professional experience required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Express (Spark).
- Prior experience working in WordPress or other CMS, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and basic understanding of Google Analytics/SEO.
- Experience in creative writing, proofreading, editing and optimization.
- Must work well with the general public and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel on occasions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and listen. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse, calculator and other office equipment. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and navigate stairs. The employee must lift and move up to 40 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Determined | We are fully committed to achieving our mission of producing ducks and securing the future of waterfowl hunting.
Experienced | We recognize the value our team brings in knowledge, skills, and abilities, and we embrace professional development opportunities to maximize our collective future potential.
Lively | We make sure enthusiasm and positive energy is present in everything we do.
Team Focused | We seek strong collaborative partnerships with others and recognize the value each person brings to achieve our collective goals.
Accountable | We work hard to earn the trust of our donors, the public, and each other, and hold ourselves accountable to the highest professional standards.
For more information, please contact Marketing Director, Jessica Rockeman at 701.222.8857 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY ONLY IN THIS MANNER: Please submit the following documents to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- 3 References
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.