JOB POSTING | DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR
Location | Bismarck, ND
The Digital Content Coordinator serves within the Marketing team to ensure the functionality and effectiveness of Delta’s website and social media content across social platforms, and email on an ongoing basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create media for marketing and graphic pieces that align with Delta’s brand and objectives for social media platforms and website.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director and Art Director to come up with new ideas for creating print and digital media.
- Maintain and update Delta’s websites.
- Draft strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic with the Marketing Director.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to develop plans, strategies, and goal-setting objectives aligned with Delta’s strategic plan.
- Research and evaluate content to be consistent with industry trends.
- Assist with filming, photography, event production creation, podcast production and streaming media creation as well as campaign design.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or other closely related field and at least two years of professional experience required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Express (Spark).
- Prior experience working in WordPress or other CMS, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and basic understanding of Google Analytics/SEO.
- Experience in creative writing, proofreading, editing and optimization.
- Must work well with the general public and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel on occasions.
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.