This position is responsible for providing daily administrative support to our Development Department team, which includes our Regional Directors and Development Directors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
As a member of the Development team, the Development Coordinator assists the with a variety of tasks, the most critical being oversight and daily management within Event Fundraising and the Major Gifts Department.
- Assist in creation of new chapters by maintaining chapter acquisition and attrition records to include processing chapter paperwork, updating our website, website maps, and new chapter e-blasts.
- Provide general assistance for event inquiries to volunteers as necessary.
- Ensure that chapters receive their pre-event materials and the proper FFL paperwork has been submitted to the Bismarck Office in a timely manner.
- Process tickets, invites, package orders, purchasing orders and e-blasts.
- Complete daily maintenance of our event tracking system to insure all events and related data are properly recorded and accurately tracked.
- Maintain records for our national event package items and associated vendors.
- Assist in the maintenance of our Development Department’s webpages and calendars.
- Keep accurate and complete tracking of our fundraising expenses throughout the year.
- Receive and process fundraising proceeds received via credit cards, checks, and cash deposits as well as receipting.
- Assist with entering and updating database records. (to include: memberships, donor information, and gift history)
- Support of Development staff in forecasting and pipeline management.
- Periodic data report generation as requested by Development staff.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of department’s support materials.
- Complete a variety of fundraising mailings and communication projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least two years of related professional experience or a combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the above.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage data in Excel and other software.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to respond to change
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced team environment.
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.