JOB POSTING: Development Coordinator
WORK STATUS AND LOCATION: This position will work on a full-time basis out of our Bismarck, ND office.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing daily administrative support to our Development Department team, which includes our Regional Directors and Development Directors.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the creation of new chapters by maintaining chapter acquisition and attrition records to include processing chapter paperwork, updating our website, website maps, and new chapter e-blasts.
- Provide general assistance for event inquiries to volunteers as necessary.
- Ensure that chapters receive their pre-event materials and the proper FFL paperwork has been submitted to the Bismarck Office in a timely manner.
- Process tickets, invites, package orders, purchase orders and e-blasts.
- Complete daily maintenance of campaigns in our database to ensure all events and related data are properly recorded and accurately tracked.
- Maintain records for our national event package items and associated vendors.
- Assist in the maintenance of our Development Department’s webpages and calendars.
- Keep accurate and complete tracking of our fundraising expenses throughout the year.
- Receive and process fundraising proceeds received via credit cards, checks, and cash deposits as well as receipting.
- Assist with entering and updating database records. (to include: memberships, donor information, and gift history)
- Support of Development Staff in Forecasting and Pipeline Management.
- Periodic data report generation as requested by Development Staff.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Department’s support materials.
- Complete a variety of fundraising mailings and communication projects as assigned.
Please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.